(ET) E-20 Control Board

I have posted pictures and a schematic of the E-20 control card that I
overhauled at my ET page. Just click on repair tips at the bottom of the
page. I have not bothered to label resistor values yet but other items
are labeled. The scr was a treat to get. They did a production run of 5
for me and I will sell 3 of them at my cost of 12.00 each. They
physically wear out and break off right at the case,

The trace at 17 blew out at start up but everything works great so I am
going to leave it alone. The tractor never ran better. I swear new MOVs
made this and my B-145 WH run better than ever. Makes no sense though.

Now to tackle my exploding diode problem on my 16 hp WH. HV diodes and a
new MOV should do the trick according to Bill.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/fiskfarm/GE-Wheelhorse.Elec-Trak.html

Jim
begin:vcard
n:Fisk;Jim