Re: (ET) keeping batteries charged

Sure, Surplus Center Order# 800-488-3407  (Fax 877-474-5198)
1015 West "O" St. PO Box 82209 Lincoln, NE 68501-2209
They also have a web site and 12, 24, 32, 48 volt New Lesters, all 25Amp

(I'm used to the EV list where clicking Reply sends to the whole list.)

At 07:32 AM 05/20/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Brian,
>       I didn't see the addresses you sent to Jim posted here.  Could you
> post
>them for all of us ET folks?
>       Thanks in advance,
>
>Steve Naugler

-Brian  35,200+ EV miles since 5/97!  Charged by biomass, wind, solar!
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/bmatheny/ws3f.htm