RE: (ET) Dandelions (humor)

I am afraid I have to confess (Oh the shame)  it is a two stroke. But, I
keep it very well tuned, and the blade very sharp, use environmentally
friendly oil.
 However, It is my only "dirty engine" . I have converted my F150 to
Natural
Gas, I car pool to work' I gave an electric weed eater and chain saw. I
recycle and compost (mulch) all my yard waste, including "doggy do" and I
build and restore with used and recycles material whenever possible. I also
use biodegradable cleaners and solvents usually vinegar and alcohol, and
occasionally "SIMPLY GREEN"
When I get the E12 running I will be able to "retire" the little green
stink
pot.
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer