Re: (ET) Mower deck rollers or something else?

At 01:16 AM 4/29/00 , David Roden wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has tried using wheels in place of the rollers.
My lawn is hilly and uneven, and the struts that hold the roller often
gouge divots.  I've been wondering if a shorter strut holding wheels
maybe 4-6" in diameter at the rear of the deck might work better.

The rollers wear down over time and you may not notice it. A friend turned some extra large rollers for me which raises the struts an extra inch or so. Just lowered the deck to compensate.
Paul and Sue Abendroth
pabendro gemair com
our permanent address is pabendroth dma org