(ET) fwd: electrak e12s for sale

Respond directly to the owner at bdagtf montana com
Hopefully he'll post his location.
I forwarded this for him as he likely doesn't want to become a listmember.

From: "Doug Alexander" <bdagtf montana com>
To: elec-trak eGroups com
Subject: E12S for sale..
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:01:34 -0800

I regret not having the time or patience to completly rebuild this
machine. If you're interested, email me and I'll send pixs. I got it
last summer from the estate of the original owner. I had Bill Gunn
rebuild the mower motors, and I rebuilt the PCB which was broken. I
also replaced and upgraded the caps, etc.  It ran really well but only
3 hrs at a stretch with the car batteries that came with it. (Be
advised, car batteries only.) Charger works great. Needs an amp meter,
batteries, and has some rust on the bottom of the battery box.  It has
the front mower deck and a 4' snow blade.  I'm in no hurry, but want
someone in this Elec-Trak Group to get it. This will be the only ad for
it, until it's gone. Best offer, FOB.
Regards,
Doug