RE: (ET) To all EV enthusiasts: "clean air" mowing & towing, and more......

more info on electric ox

you already know it's direct drive with regen braking, 2wd

the MP (multi-purpose) model base price is $6950 list.
the options seem quite pricey to me, to wit:

        110v 800w inverter $695.00 !!!
        44" mower deck $1225.00
        48" blade (scraper??) $440.00

other features:
        on board chgr (overnight charging)
        separate forward and reverse pedals
        parking bake that automatically applies when stopped
        6 6v batteries
        mower deck is front mount
        5 hr mowing time per charge
        790 pounds (without attachments)
coming later this year:
        rotary brush
        snow thrower

Not quite as robust and heavy duty sounding as the Elec-trak but
definitely some
nice features (regen braking) and a good start.

For my money and my use (farm chores) I think I still need an elec-trac
any help
in my finding one would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks,
        dave