(ET) To all EV enthusiasts: "clean air" mowing & towing, and more......

Wow, a production electric tractor.  Does it use 12V batts?  Doesn't look
like enough room for 6V, but who knows.  Wonder what the price is?

>From: Maggie Baumgartner/STARONT<mbaumgartner electrictractor com>
>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:19:14 -0500
>To: jelinski idirect com, szeplaki idirect com, dolittle ns1 oix com,
>        larryrose11 yahoo com, ws3f norfolk-county com, twerner snet net,
>        bobrice snet net, hostage ameritech net, oregon-eva geocities com,
>        information evac ca
>Subject: To all EV enthusiasts: "clean air" mowing & towing, and
>more......
>

>Did you know...
>1 hour spent mowing a lawn with a gas-powered mower
>produces as many emissions as 50 hours spent driving
>an average car*
>
>Hence our latest addition to the Electric Ox family  - the Electric Ox
>- Multi-Purpose. The MP is a multi-purpose electric vehicle for clean,
>quiet, convenient and efficient grounds and building maintenance.
>Whether mowing grass; sweeping walkways or underground parking;
>moving garbage, soil, tools or equipment; removing snow or debris,
>the Electric Ox - Multi-Purpose is designed to make quick work of it
>without harmful emissions and disruptive noise.
>
>Grounds maintenance and greenhouse operations will also find the
>Electric Ox - MP with rotary brush attachment (available later in 2000)
>ideal for keeping indoor or outside walkways free of dirt and debris -
>saving valuable time and effort - without affecting the air we breathe.
>
>Experience the "no compromise" Electric Ox difference!
>Visit our website at www.electrictractor.com.
>For more information, please call Electric Tractor Corporation
>toll-free at 1-877-533-4333 ext. 101.
>

>* from Earth Communications Office http://www.oneearth.org
>

>For brochures, specifications sheets, and pricing information, please
>contact our office. Feel free to pass "the good news" on. We appreciate
>your help!
>
>Thank you for your support of the emissions and noise-free Electric
>Revolution!
>
>Maggie
>

>Maggie Baumgartner
>Electric Tractor Corporation
>400A Collier-MacMillan Drive
>Cambridge  ON  N1R 7H7
>Canada
>519-623-8800  ext. 101
>1-877-533-4333 (toll-free)  ext. 101
>519-623-9756 (fax)
>mbaumgartner electrictractor com
>www.electrictractor.com
>

>Press Release:
>
>San Francisco, CA November 25, 1999 - This day heralds the arrival
>of "clean air mowing" with the launch at the San Francisco International
>Auto Show of a revolutionary new property maintenance vehicle
>geared to preserving our environment without sacrificing power and
>performance.
>
>Electric Tractor Corporation produces a line of electric vehicles
>designed to reduce emissions and noise pollution. Their existing
>product, the Electric Ox, is an electric towing vehicle with
>applications in warehousing, underground construction, factories,
> [...]

-Brian  32,800+ EV miles since 5/97!  Renewable energy charging, soon!
http://www.ncounty.net/users/ws3f/ws3f.htm