(ET) Re Blower (humour eh )

Hello List

I've just completed a purchase of an Electrak with a blower and a mower
deck. However, I have not yet been able to get it from the purchasee to my
house.  It has been snowing up here in Canada (see my signature line) and I
am jealous of all you owners who are getting to play with their little
yellow coloured beasts.
I curse you were every time I am out and about (by wishing you a quick
melt).
 I have to get out and start up my gas powered snow blower, stink up the
place, wake up the neighbours, and rattle their igloos when I clear my 30
metre long drive.

But, once I get it here I am going to tell you all how much fun I am have
every time is snows.

He who gloats last gloats best. Eh

Great list to be part of.
Geof Thompson, B.Sc.
Central and Arctic Region                               Phone (905)
336-4698
Development Division                            Fax      (905) 336-8916
Canadian Hydrographic Service                   Email
Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
867 Lakeshore Road
P.O. Box 5050
Burlington, ON Canada