Re: (ET) "SNOW"

Sounds great Dennis, I also got C-185 out. But since I don't have my snowblade yet, I just made paths to and from the house, garage, rabbitry, and barn. It worked just fine. Were the chains very expensive? As I need to get me a set also. As I try to do some things and just can't seem to get enough traction.
Tony