Re: (ET) CD rom Tech book

Sounds great! I would put my vote in for a .pdf (Adobe) version.
Tony

At 6:14 PM -0600 1/14/00, dwfh starlinx com wrote:
Is there any interest in a CD Rom version of the owners manual? If yes,
what
 format would you like to see .jpg or an Adobe version? I was gong to make
 index page which would show the contents. Contents would include old
articals
 and ads as well as parts blow ups.
Any thoughts?
Walter
web.starlinx.com/dwfh

----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS 9
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701