RE: (ET) battery charger

Speaking of the capacitor, naturally, it's an electrolytic.  I looked long
and hard at the old one on my charger, but couldn't determine which side
was
the + (there was a littel smudge of something red on the little rubber cup
around one of the connections, but who knows?) .  Looking at the schematic,
it looks like it's on an AC portion of the circuit anyway, so does the
polarity matter?

Bruce Conner
IFS Quality Assurance  Ext 7038