(ET) Rotary Inverter

I used older terminology when I listed 400 cycle in the specifications
which is the same as 400 Hz. There may be a problem running some motors
at that frequency. Some work, some don't. There is, of course, no
problem using the rotary inverter with purely resistive loads like
lights, heaters, etc. They produce 120V AC at about 20 A but at 400 HZ.
The best way is to test the unit for a particular application first, if
possible (which I may be able to do for you if requested). I can supply
these units in quantity. Most people don't want them any more because of
their inefficiency but, if you can use one, they are available for $100
plus shipping.

Thomas V. Wahl
200 Radio City Drive
N. Pekin, IL 61554