From: Randy Kanary <rj kanarysweb com>
To: Larry Elie <lelie ford com>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) fuses and breakers

Larry, the 40 or 50A circuit breaker "under the hood" is the one that
protects the charger wiring in the event of a rectifier short. [C.B.2]
.C.B.1, the 100A Klixon®, primarily provides .armature overcurrent
protection, but when it opens it kills just about everything. The only
major
load it does not protect directly is PTO. Hope this helps!

RJ Kanary@ Bandi Bros. Inc. ATRA ® Member Shop
Member TRNi 1&2 Since 1998
ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician Since 1992
Member Tech Line Associates Since 1987
rj kanarysweb com