[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Rotary Inverter for sale
- Subject: Re: (ET) Rotary Inverter for sale
- From: "Steve & Sandy Naugler" <snaugler earthlink net>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:42:40 -0400
- References: <1859-3814D226-277 storefull-222 iap bryant webtv net>
- Reply-to: "Steve & Sandy Naugler" <snaugler earthlink net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
In case you haven't sold your inverter, could you supply the following
1. VA rating.
2. Voltage output. That is to say, is the output still 120 VAC despite
36 VDC input.
3. Frequency output. That is to say, is the output frequency still 60 Hz
despite the 36 VDC input.
4. What equipment are you looking for that would be a good trade.
5. Or how much money would you need for it.
Please post your answers to the GE discussion group. Even if you have
sold it, the answers to 1,2, and 3 will be of interest to the GE groupies
that hang out here.
And I'm interested, but my financial adviser (read wife) is not unless
it would be a trade instead of cash, hence question 4.
----- Original Message -----
From: THOMAS V WAHL <TVWAHL webtv net>
To: <elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 5:56 PM
Subject: (ET) Rotary Inverter for sale
> I have a military 28V DC to 120 V AC rotary inverter for sale or trade.
> It works fine on 36V. Anyone interested?
> check out my websites at http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/bench/5592
> and http://www.geocities.com/researchtriangle/lab/3518