(ET) Elec-Trac leaf sweeper FS

I have an elec-trac leaf sweeper model AS31 for sale.  It it the more
desireable unit with the motor-powered brush.  The motor is about the
same as what is used on the mower deck.  It is one of the
larger-diameter version motors.  The unit is in very good shape, all
things considered.  The thread that was used to sew the leaf basket has
dissolved.  The holes are still there, and some heavy nylon thread can
be used to re-stitch it.  Other than that, it's quite like new.  I
haven't used it since I got it about 5 yeats ago and the PO didn't use
it either.  It's been stored inside since I have had it, and it looks
like it has been since new.  I'm located near Boston, MA and I would
rather not ship it.  You can have it for $165, about the cost of the
motor.  E-mail with questions or for directions.  I do have the original
manual (to be included) for this as well as the catalog which I can scan
and e-mail to interested parties.
Alan Sliski