(ET) HP of Electrak 36 volt motor? For tractor pull applications

Hello FOlks,

I am interested in finding out the RPM and horse power of the 36 Volt
Traction motors  that were used for the
various models E-20 and so on.

I am getting involved with tractor pulling in the stock class where the my
E-20 excels,  But I am interested in the short term horse power
available by overloading the motor at various voltages.

There is a Super Stock class that allows lots of mods to the weight of the
tractor and up to 20 HP for the gas versions.
I think the electric would be very competitive in this class

Thanks for any help

Paulc
W1VLF
Cloudbounce Webpage  http://www.qsl.net/w1vlf/

1986 Vanagon Gas
1982 Vanagon Diesel  Turbo Diesel 1.9
GE Electrak E20 and E15  electric tractors