(ET) New to list

Hello All,

Thanks to David Roden and Deane Stuckman for making me aware of this list,
and helping me get subscribed to it.
I have been mowing and snow blowing for the last 5 years using Electrak
E-20
The E-15 I use for puttering around the yard.
I still need a gas tractor for Rototilling the garden as locating one of
these has been kinda of tough.

The only other attachment in the Electrak collection is the small handheld
rototiller

I look forward to being subscribed to this list and hearing from other
Electrak owners

Thank You

Paulc
W1VLF
Cloudbounce Webpage  http://www.qsl.net/w1vlf/

1986 Vanagon Gas
1982 Vanagon Diesel  Turbo Diesel 1.9
GE Electrak E20 and E15  electric tractors