From: Larry Elie <lelie ford com>
To: <elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu>; 'Lee Richardson' <lrichard jbc edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 10:26 AM
Subject: RE: (ET) RE: 600 ?

That wasn't what I meant.  I left out the units, my error, but I wasn't
talking
the mechanical load but the current.  Someone posted (as I recall)
600 AMPS!  I don't think the wires will handle that (that's the limit of
most
clip-on meters as well) so I doubt it.  I suspect 300 amps as a maximum.

Larry Elie