Re: (ET) "Tunes for my tractor"

Hi all, Maybe I am to blame for the old messages
getting posted to the elec-trak message list. I saw
someones comments about having a hard time getting
some teenagers interested in the "Elec-traks", until
he mentioned putting a stereo on his. That got their
attention and he asked anyone on the list if they had
ever put one on a mower. I know John Wayland,
personally, and he is a real nice guy and has
converted a tractor style over to electric with this
fantastic stereo on it. He is really dedicated to the
electric car scene and promoting electric cars and
vehicles and high performance vehicles. That is why I
mentioned the web site for the Oregon Electric Vehicle
Association for that persons evaluation of the tractor
and any help that it would be. I am interested in both
Elec-traks and electric cars and want to convert a car
to electric and either buy an Elec-trak or convert an
ICE powered garden tractor over to electric as I can.
I would prefer an Elec-trak, but the only ones that I
have seen for sale are too far away for it to be
practical for me to buy and ship one to the Pacific
Northwest. Again my apology for littering the list
with what some consider to be unwanted postings.

Concerning the new elec-trak posting site, I think
that it would be confusing as well for two different
hosts and lists. Keep up the good work and I will
still be receiving list e-mail postings and maybe one
of these days, I will find an Elec-trak that would
work out for me to acquire. Thanks, Daniel Eyk (also
known as the electricnorseman)

=====