RE: (ET) New Electrak E-Z board

I agree (being the originator of the eGroup archive). The 'new'
board suggestion doesn't (appear to me to) eliminate the
'looking like a mailing list', but if the group consensus is
to move the archive, that's fine with me, as long as the
'history' of messages can be put into the archive.  I had
intended on some 'slow' day (ha) to take the messages
from the digest archive form and coerce them into the
eGroup archive...  unfortunately I don't think it's possible
to arrive at my goal of having the messages in the archive
contain the original header, and not all appear to be 'from
me'.  If this new bulletin board format can solve these problems,
then it may be a candidate to replace the eGroup one.