(ET) "Tunes for my tractor"

>From Eric,

     Well I do not know about keeping a better eye on the news Tim, but you
apparently are asleep at the computer again!  You sure are oblivious to
what
was said in the email messages John sent or didn't you read them before you
by "habit" deleted them?

     For Tim's sake, who we know was asleep at his computer, let us review
what John wrote.  "Hope this isn't becoming too boring for you guys".  Here
John is looking for some kind  of a response and feeling invited to do so I
responded.  I sent my message to John personally as not to bruise his ego
publicly.  I also did not publicly blast John for sending in his "diary"
entries again, for there is no need for this sort of behavior in public, is
it Gentlemen?  My message was simple; "Yes (your boring me), please stop".
did not even use an exclamation point, which would have given the
impression
I was yelling at him, because I was trying to be polite.

     Since Tim failed to set his alarm clock again; he wasn't able to wake
up and read the part of John's messages where John showed us "these" are
all
old postings.  Timmy here should have rubbed the sleep dust from his eyes
and realized what Eric said can't be censorship because these old postings
can "publicly" be found in the EV Discussion List's Archive!  Anyone who is
interested can go there and "freely" read any of the old postings without
any censorship what so ever!  Isn't life wonderful!  This way those of us
who have "been there done that" can just move on.

     I'm sorry Tim you have acquired the habit of... "deleting the ones
that
don't interest me."  You must be receiving a lot of SPAM.  Maybe you should
try finding a new I.S.P.?  But just because you receive a lot of "not
interesting to me" e-mail and have to delete it, doesn't mean everyone else
has to receive unwanted e-mail also.  I'm also sorry John took his bat and
ball and went home, but I guess I 'll make it through the night.  What John
should have done instead is to enlighten the Newbies about the Archive.
Explain where it is and how they can use it to find answers to previously
asked questions.

     Well I hope I subdued all fear of any censorship, but if we all sent
in
our diary entries that are unrelated to Elec-trak list I guess we would all
acquire Tim's habit:  delete, delete, delete...