(ET) Defective Lift Motor

Hey all,

In the on-going saga to restore a reasonable-looking but problematic E20
(several bad relays, burned up charger connector, non-working brakes,
etc.),
I now have a lift motor that doesn't work.  Neither up nor down lift
works,
yet there is voltage present at the motor contacts.  There is continuity
between the ends of the armature, but not from either end to the center
tap.
Before taking it apart, I thought that I should ask for insights!!

What year and model of car does the electric window motor come from?

Thanks,

Kevin