RE: (ET) Re: Cost to charge batteries

At 09:22 AM 8/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you use a 12VDC to 110VAC convertor or do you have the one that
>came with the tractor originally?
>Thanks, Tony

>From Lee in Tennessee

The converter is an Electrac accessory, a non-tech job with a 36vdc motor
on one end and a 110vac generator on the other.  It must weigh 15 or 20
pounds.  I carry it on a special mount I built for the front end of the
tractor.  It plugs in to the same outlet that the mower plugs into.

Lee,

If the converter plugs into the PTO outlet, do you put a weight on the
seat to close the seat safety interlock switch? The PTO contactor isn't
supposed to energize unless the driver sits down before flipping the
switch on.

Mike