(ET) WheelHorse C-185 update

Good morning all, I've got my tractor up and running finally. Installing a new Contactor in place of the missing PTO Contactor worked wonders, heheh. : )

Still a few problems, though. I've got forward, but no reverse (the reverse light does come on, though). The PTO works, but no up or down lift.
Talk to you all later, Tony

----
this is coming to you from an Apple Power Macintosh G3/300 running MacOS
8.6
Anthony Bailey (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu) Apple Computer Technician for Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701