RE: (ET) darn belts

If you email them to me at ChrisM pptvision com, I'll put them
up on a website...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Matthew P
Magda Jr
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:23 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) darn belts

Went to a garden tractor pull this past sunday n took the GE-15.
They called it "THE SILENT PULLER". Got 124' out of 150' track.
Not bad. The motor just got warm to the touch. The next time
ill have NEW
belts
and a better hitch. (got some pics. there zipped about 95k) Can i send
these throw the list? If any body wants to see them, Or ill
send to a few
who want them.
Matthew P. Magda Jr.