(ET) Sears electric tractor/mower for free

Hey, fellow e-trakkers, my E-12 supplanted my Sears "Electric Lawn and
Tractor Mower."

It's a wonderful electric tractor, and I want to find a home for it. It was
given to me free by a friend, and I would like to pass this generosity on
someone who'll give it a good home.

It uses three 12v batteries (unlike the electrak's six 6v cells). It has a
mower under the belly, two 18" (I think) blades, electric powered of
course.
It has an on-board 36v charger. The motor has two states: on and off; but
it
has a clutch and 3 forward and one reverse speed in its transmission. Good
design from the days before solid state controllers as no energy is pissed
away in resistive loops.

It comes without batteries, and it needs one new relay. Since it comes with
the (original) manual, it shouldn't be tough for the elctro-savvy. I even
have tire chains for it.

A picture of it, on the cover of the owner's manual, can be seen at
http://www.maxmatic.com/sears_tractor.htm

I live west of Boston.

Anyone interested?

-Max Hall