[no subject]

Hello
I am new to the list so an introduction is in order. My name is Geof
Thompson and I live in Grimsby, Ontario CANADA.. Its about 20 minutes from
Niagara Fall NY and an 1 1/2 hours from Buffalo NY.
I say my first Electrak at the Niagara Antique Power Association show July
1st this week. I have been a tractorphile for a number of years. But
because
I live in town owning a full sized tractor is out of the question. But I
have room for a lawn tractor. These curious little yellow tractor have
really caught my attention.
So my first point of business is to ask if there is any Canadians in the
Golden Horseshoe area with Electrak on the list
        My second, point is that I am about 1/2 hour away from Oakville and
that where the Electric Tractor Corporation Lives, Check out their URL and
remember their prices are in CDN dollars which are worth about 60 cents US.
All for now

Geof

Geof Thompson, B.Sc. CLS
Data Base Design Engineer