Re: (ET) Mower needed

KevinC927 aol com wrote:

> Hey Guys:
>
> Happy Fourth!  I am now the proud owner of an E-20 thanks to Dan
> Lunceford
> and need a mower.  Anybody know of one for sale in serviceable condition?
>
> Kevin Carter

Dear Kevin,

Congrats on finding an Elec-Trak.  I'll be glad to box up and send you a
working
front mount mower plus an extra mower motor for $500.  Please look at the
following list of stuff to see if there is anything else you need.

Wayne

GE Elec-Trak Gear For Sale as of July 10, 1999

Contact Wayne Mosher   alleights worldnet att net   or   314-432-5718

Working E-12 -- $500
Front-mount mower deck and one extra mower motor -- $500
Both as a working unit -- $950

Spring-loaded push rod for front-mount mower  --  $25

2 4-speed transaxles  --  $50 each

charger including transformer and timer  -- $150

Forged front axle and steering gear incl. rack & pinion and steering wheel
--  $75

2 front wheels with tires 16 X 6.50 X 8  Electrak branded  --  $50 the pair

2 rear wheels with tires 23 X 9.50 X 12 Electrak branded --  $80 the pair

2 rear wheels with tires 23 X 8.50 X 12 Electrak branded  --  $75 the pair

2 slide type speed controllers  --  $30 each

"under the hood"  electrical components  --  free with any other purch.
over $100

Misc. "stuff" like wiring, battery terminals etc.  --  make offer