Re: Fw: (ET) looking for...

Jeff Simpson wrote:

> >I just happen to be looking for the same attachments as Eric and Tracie.

> >>      A friend of mine bought an ET and is looking for some attachments
> for
> >>it. Send any responses to me and I will pass them on to him since he is
> not
> >>on line yet.
> >>   Looking for: chainsaw
> >>                         sicklebar mower
> >>                         an inverter
> >>                         front end loader  (I got your web page

A word of caution. Twenty or thirty year old inverter technology, in my
opinion, will be ineffiecient and potentially very hard on devices that
you run. Many newer, especially larger, inverters are also three stage,
programmable, smart chargers. That would allow you to dump that bogus ET
bulk charger and timer. The problem that I had was finding one that
would take 36vdc. That's why I made a 24v tractor. Try Heart Interface
or Exceltech.

Dan