RE: (ET) ET PTO

Almost forgot; I also need the RPM for the snow blower and tiller motors...

Larry Elie

----------
From:   Larry Elie[SMTP:lelie pobox srl ford com]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 15, 1999 9:17 AM
To:     'Dean A. Stuckmann'; Elec-Trac List Server
Subject:        RE: (ET) ET PTO

OK, I really need to know so that I can plan a bit.  I know the rated RPM
for the
mower motors is 3600.  Does anyone know any or all of the following?

The rated or typical input (KW) and/or output power (in KW or HP) for the
mower motors?

The rated or typical input (KW) and/or output power (in KW or HP) for the
snow blower motor?

The rated or typical input (KW) and/or output power (in KW or HP) for the
tiller motor?

I mean continuous power, not short cycle, but that would do if I have to.

I WOULD mount an electric motor, or even two by belt drive IF I can get
the pully
ratio right.  To do that, I need RPM and power.  Since I doubt I will get
an actual
output power, I can estimate based on input power, but I don't even have
that.

Larry Elie