RE: (ET) Pictures and a correction

First thing I did after getting my E16 last summer.  Too bad
the previous owner didn't... one of the formerly 'tapped' batteries
is in poor shape...

Anyone ever think about changing the mower deck into a
self-driven unit?  I'm thinking of putting a pair of drive motors
and maybe 20" wheels at the rear, and using a radio/control
unit to drive it... :-)  One channel controls fwd/reverse for
both motors, the other (steering) channel causes a relay/
contactor to brake power to the motor on "that" side, allowing
turning.  Future project: add a video camera and one of those
2.4Ghz video transmitter/receiver pairs to watch from a distance...
like the deck or porch...  or the PIP on the TV :-)