-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of
smlind mail tds net
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 1999 6:22 PM
To: elec-trak
Subject: (ET) Mower Roller Axle

Ken,

The rear axle on my New Idea mower deck is held captive by a sleeve at
each end that is welded to the deck. The ends of these sleeves have been
pressed slightly (crimped) to hold the rod in place. It appears it would
be a chore to remove the axle.

Scott