(ET) re:E8

John,
    I recently sold one of my E8's "as is" and without batteries for $300.
I reconditioned another E8 and have it sold for $550 with used batteries in
it.
  An E8 is designed for mowing smaller yards. So when marketing it be sure
the customer's yard is not too large and the customer is only looking for a
tractor to mow with. If the customer is looking to use a blade or
roto-tiller the E8 is not the right tractor for them. An E8 is easier to
sell to some in the suburbs and don't forget to mention the tight turning
radius of the E8.
                                    Eric & Tracie