(ET) Traction Motor not running

 - Greetings -

One of our good list members just wrote of his Elec-Trak doing every good
thing it was supposed to - except move forward or backward.

I remember now having the small, internal, brass adjustment screw in the
thermal cutout unit fail by breaking in half.  Located on the side of the
traction motor, facing forward, it is of the bimetallic disk design.  This
may be a Klixon brand thermal circuit breaker.

The screw in question has a hole bored axially.  There is not much body
other than the threads left.  A bit of corrosion and the screw breaks in
half.

The failure of this switch, like failures of the brake switch and the seat
switch, will disable the motor.

                                        Rhett George