(ET) Plug in & go

I agree that one of the best features of the ET is that it's cordless.  I
was not suggesting to convert to 110 volts.  I listed as an option when
dealing with a SEVERE condition.  It sure beats shoveling after the
batteries are down or waiting a few hours for a partial charge when you are
trying to get to work in the morning.  I did only it twice last year and
not at all this year.  For me, it is the cheapest answer for a RARE problem
and is not to difficult to manage the cord if you do it like I stated in my
posting, blowing in 1 direction and backing up for the next pass.  Mowing
usually requires many passes at a higher speeds and there are obstacles in
the way.  However blowing snow is different.   5-10 passes will clear most
driveways and since you are going quite slow, its easy to keep an eye on
the cord.  If you are in a tight quarters, run it normally.
I'm glad you mentioned the Trojan T-145s and their performance improvement
over the standard setup.  I saw them referenced in other postings. Now for
the other half of the equation to see if they are right for me. How much
are they?  How many years do they last?  Do I need a special charger?
Thanx
Dean