Re:(ET) Elec-Trak E-12M

Dennis:

I have a golf cart sales/rental place naer me.  I was able to purchase 2 complete sets of used batteries out of his tournament renatl fleet for $60 per set!  He used a load tester to verify that they were at least usable, and recycled my old batteries free.  The "new" used batteries work well - using my E-12 (not an M), I can mow my 1/2 acre of lawn several times before recharging.  While there is always the risk of getting a poor set, used golf cart batteries may be a good deal.