Re:pulling amps

>From :  Randy Kanary

Perhaps some clarification is in order on my previous post.  First, this
email account is in my wife's name.  Sarah really doesn't want to take
credit
for being the electrical guru.
Secondly,a graphic representation of my test equipment is available by
email
to any who request it.
Rhett George has accurately described a similar device.
Thirdly, Bill Gunn's data is absolutely correct.  Bear in mind, however,
my operating conditions are not as GE so aptly put it N.O.C.  I have
defeated built-in safeguards in order to do the IMPOSSIBLE.  Hopefully,
Bill will agree with me on the following:
A shunt wound motors kW rating is much higher, before armature full speed
occurs, than it is at rated speed & load.  My defeating access to current
limiting, while not to the engineers liking, does allow readings such as
this.  Note that these were short term, less than 5 seconds, but were
impressive nonetheless.  I depend on the circuit breaker and field temp
switch to prevent me from purchasing a motor from Bill!  The 125A rating
for CB1 has been exceeded more than once!
Lastly since my newly installed Outlook Express 5 ate all of Jan 3, 99's
mail, here is my address & phone number for the now unknown person
that requested it.
RJ Kanary
312 Sarver Road
Sarver, PA  16055-9501

An OE5-proof alternate email address is kanarys netscape net

Thanx,