RE: Pulling Amps etc.

        Please excuse me for repeating:  Inductive sensors do not work on
DC
current.  The Snap-On clamp on current sensor had to have been a hall
effect
sensor, probably made for Snap-On by F.W. Bell.  (I have a F.W. Bell clamp
on hall effect labeled Allis Chalmers.)  Hall effect sensors are very easy
to use, but you must properly zero thhem before each use when used for DC
currents.
        With respect to the current numbers measure by Sarah:  Wow.  I had
not expected to see currents that high.  The E15 has a 1.5 kw motor.
((1500
watts/36V)/0.85 efficiency)=49A  The E20 has a 1.8 kw motor >> 59A.  (Motor
kw per Bill Gunn at Technical Service.)
        I had not used my current sensor to measure the running currents,
but I will after I get fresh batteries sometime next spring.

-Steve Naugler