[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: surging, motor
- Subject: RE: surging, motor
- From: Christopher Meier <Christopher Meier cwix com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 23:31:22 -0600
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <199901040314.WAA26439@aldhfn.aldhfn.org>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
>> Just to be clear;
>> occasionally, when at a complete start,
>> when I advance the speed selector, the
>> contactors clack on, but the motor doesn't
>> budge or make a peep - nada nothing.
>Does the ammeter deflect upscale when you do this?
The ammeter doesn't move.
Thanks David, and everyone else. I'll let you know
how it turns out.