(ET) Manuals

I have a GE Elec-Trac "tractor" home owners SERVICE MANUAL.
ANd I was wondering if I should go to Kinko's and split the binding and
make
some copies?
It has E-8, E-10, E-12 , E15, stuff in it and then some info on E14 too.
Nothing on E-16 though .
It has battery placement, schematics, pictorials, how to trouble shoot
power supply and wiring of vehicle.
My main concern is for photocopying is the gray scale pictures coming out
on second generation copying.
Mail boxes ETC has three cents a copy price.
I do believe some other places might be cheaper.
And if a book company could reproduce it , it might be cheaper yet.

I dont know about quality of CD roms.
I do like the book outside with me getting dirty and greasy.
Computers are hard to see at noon time if out side on bench!!!

FEED BACK?

My E-20 snow thrower I sort of would like to keep stock as OEM.
But my experimental E-16 test bed proves to me the PWM is really the way
to go for power.   Whether it be 1205 36-48 pwm or 120-144 volt 1221B
pwm.
Even if I used a golfcart PWM I still would need use of OEM manual to go
along
with my notes on upgrades.
 Some people would like to restore stock Electracs.
I don't mind an upgrade of something that is readily procurable NOW.

"Russell"
http://www.concentric.net/~russ239
120 volt S-10 Chevrolet,  132 volt E-16 GE, 36volt E-20 GE
jeGra research
D. Russell Graves
P.O. Box 261, Maynard, MA, 01754-0261

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!