[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Electric tractor choices
- Subject: Re: Electric tractor choices
- From: Farmer <frobl ind tds net>
- Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:53:13 -0500
- Organization: Spruce Creek Farms
- References: <199811121455.JAA02544@mailfw2.ford.com>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Actually, $150 seems really cheap for something that could probably be
parted out for over $1000.
What would be the "average" price for say an E-12 and mower deck ? No
batteries, stored in barn. May need charger
In case you didn't pick up on it I am trying to make a decision about
mine in central Indiana.
farmer, who has waaaay too many irons in a cold fire.