(Fwd) current draw for snow thrower

I don't know the answer to this question, so I am forwarding it to
the list as suggested.
Darryl
From:                   Chris Meier <ChrisM pptvision com>
To:                     "'darrylmcmahon igs net'" <darrylmcmahon igs net>
Subject:                current draw for snow thrower
Date sent:              Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:47:54 -0500

Darryl, do you know what the average and max current draws to the
battery pack when operating the front mower deck and for the single
stage snow thrower?  Relative values would be nice if amperage
draws
aren't known.  I'm trying to find out about what the average and max
current draws would be for snow throwing, we haven't had snow yet
here :-), and I've only had my E16 since July.

Please forward to the Electrak list if you don't know good numbers
offhand. I don't have the mailing list address here at work. Thanks.

Darryl McMahon             48 Tarquin Crescent,
 It's your planet.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 If you won't look         Voice: (613)828-0805
 after it, who will?       Fax:   (613)828-3199