Re: [PLEASE READ] Masking Survey Results and Policy Change

Hi all,

Forgot to send this out after the Advent guild meeting a few weeks ago,
but we discussed masking and amended our masking policy be less
restrictive and to go into effect at 800 units of the wastewater levels at
http://www.mwra.com/biobot/biobotdata.htm

This change was made because, while we observed an uptick in ringers who
had COVID exposures or tested positive for COVID when levels were
significantly above 500 units, cases and exposures were significantly
lower when the levels were hovering around 500 units.

We would also like to remind folks that if you test positive for COVID and
have exposed another ringer, please reach out to myself, Kat, or another
guild officer, and we can figure out who may have been exposed and contact
anyone who may have been exposed.

Thanks,

Sam and Kat