Re: [m-hb] MIT Guild constitution amendments

Wow, great job!   This is particularly brilliant:
Members and those who have attended at least three tower or handbell
sessions in the preceding year are eligible to vote.

The membership revocation stuff is problematic and very restrictive.
Luckily, we don't have to say that we actually will remove a member for
non-participation, because heck would freeze over.   Maybe this?

A member can be recommended for removal by a two-third vote of other
members. Before the vote, they will be given a warning by the organization.
The member to be removed will be given the opportunity to speak at the
meeting at which the vote takes place. If a member is recommended for
removal based on non-participation, they will be given at least until 30
days into the following term to resume participation based on review. A
member recommended for removal for any behavior-related matters will be
referred to the appropriate channel(s) for resolution, including, without
limitation, Institute Discrimination & Harassment Response Office,
Committee on Discipline and Student Organizations, Leadership, and
Engagement.