Fwd: [tws-ringers] Trinity Race & Ring

Cute idea from NYC ringers...any interest in something similar for Boston?
- Phoebe

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gabrielle Sanderson <gabrielle sanderson gmail com>
Date: Sun, Jan 28, 2024, 08:54
Subject: [tws-ringers] Trinity Race & Ring
To: Trinity Ringers <tws-ringers googlegroups com>

*“A peal is for ringers what a marathon is for runners.” - Tim Barnes*

But what feat is for ringers who are aspiring runners? And runners who are
aspiring ringers?

Introducing the Trinity Race & Ring!

*Saturday, June 15, 2024*

~ Exact times TBD but events as follows ~

   - Quarter Marathon 🏃‍♀️
      - Run the NYRR Queens 10k
      <https://www.nyrr.org/races/2023/nyrrqueens10k>. Cost is $60.
      Registration opens Feb 1. Races sell out quickly, so I’ll send a
reminder
      with a link to the registration page once it’s available.
      - OR Cheer on Trinity ringer-runners
      - OR Walk or Bike your own quarter marathon route (e.g. the Central
      Park loop)
   - Quarter Peal 🔔
      - Ring at Trinity
   - Quarter Gallon 🍺
      - Beer (1 quart = 2 pints)
      - OR Beverage of choice

Please RSVP by Thursday if you are interested in joining, and note in what
“events” you plan to participate. I look forward to accomplishing this fun
feat together!

Gabrielle