Re: Ringing this weekend (and the 31st too)

Correction: two learners (though I guess at this point they're both at
least thinking about plain hunt?), plus a couple of maybes (I may or may
not be able to make it: Too many other Things.  Unless somebody else is
joining at the last minute, I think we'd better cancel.