Re: Handbells on Wed 11/1 at MIT 5-234

Hi all! I was actually the one who suggested that we ring handbells this
coming Wednesday because I usually can't go on Mondays and for me, in
person ringing is significantly better than virtual ringing. I appreciate
the flexibility! And I know there's a set of handbells in Advent that maybe
someone can grab if needed.

Thanks, and hope to see many of you on Wednesday! Katherine