From: Sam <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
To: Laura <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Date: Friday, 27 October 2023 12:20 AM EDT
Subject: Handbells on Wed 11/1 at MIT 5-234

Hi all,

There's no practice at Advent on Wednesday, 11/1, as the church is in use
for All Saints Day, so it was suggested that we ring handbells instead.
Abby reserved 5-234 at MIT for us (thanks Abby!). I'll plan on being there
from 7-9, and I reckon that a set of handbells will show up if I wait long
enough...

Cheers,

Sam