From: "Laura Dickerson via Boston-change-ringers" <boston-change-ringers
cosmos phy tufts edu>
To: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2023 6:22:24 AM
Subject: More money questions

The MIT guild began to subscribe to the Ringing World in the 1970s.  World
technologies have changed in the meantime, but we still get the paper
copy. The Advent stopped subscribing a long time (decades) ago.  I don't
think anybody else in the Boston area still has a paper subscription.  Our
subscription is up for renewal.  We combined finances several years ago,
which means that instead of just being an MIT guild financial decision,
it's up to everybody.  The next year will be about $190. Any objections?

Laura

PS the fan ended up costing $48.