Time to spend money

  Background - we have many dollars in the Boston Bellringers account.  In
fiscal year 2023 we have spent $33, with the  most recent purchase being
some lightbulbs. We have had no income to speak of, because we haven't
rung for any weddings (in 2022 we rang for six. I have no idea why some
years lots of people want wedding bells and some years not).
   At a past meeting we decided that small expenses did not need to be
approved by the populace in general, but I don't remember what the cut-off
point was. At Old North we have had a good fan for a long time, originally
donated by Dianne and Greg, I think. It worked very well until recently,
but now it doesn't work. Danielle kindly offered to shop for a
replacement. My guess is that the cost will be more than the lightbulbs
but less than the Ringing World subscription (renewal is in about a month,
and will cost about $190 for a year of the paper version). Any objections?

Laura Dickerson